[Ohio-talk] August 2018 Presidential Release now available

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:24:11 UTC 2018

Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] August 2018 Presidential Release now
available

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The latest Presidential Release is now available at
<http://www.nfb.org/presidential-releases>www.nfb.org/presidential-releases.

A Spanish version and text transcripts in both languages will be available
from the same web page as soon as possible.

The Presidential Release is a recorded monthly message from President
Riccobono that includes news from the national office, important action
items, and happenings in our federation family. It is intended to be shared
at local chapter meetings. You can download the current release as well as
past editions, in English or Spanish, from the above web page. The release
is also available as a podcast. You can play it with your favorite podcast
application; on your iPhone through the NFB Connect app; and even by asking
Amazon Alexa: "Play the Presidential Release podcast."

If you're a new chapter leader or just need a refresher, take a moment to
read
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1804/bm180410.htm>Preside
nt
Riccobono's article about the release and its purpose in the April
2018 issue of the Braille Monitor.

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

---
https://www.avg.com