[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] Chapter Presidents

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 10 15:32:27 UTC 2018

I did offer the large print calendars at the Xmas lunch.  You like other
propyl did pay inattention.  There was lots of active.  However, I did sell
one box of 20 calendars to individuals that wanted them.  So I am offering
those that want to purchase one another opportunity to get one.  I will
bring a few to the picnic tomorrow so those that have questions can actually
see them.
I have not offered this opportunity to any chapter yet but this could happen
when their Presidents decide to get involved.  Richard and Carolyn are
looking into this because a chapter with a sold box of10 could make $60.00.
Money is to be made.  However if no chapter wants to have this as a
fundraiser, I can and will pocket the funds.
No money will come to me.  The orders as a fundraiser will go directly to
the company.
Questions? See you tomorrow.
Thanks for asking