[Ohio-talk] Ordering Convention Tickets Online

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 20:33:53 UTC 2018

Hi guys, I just fixed an issue where questions for additional
registrants were not showing up.  So if you tried to buy two
pre-registration tickets it was only asking for personal details for the
first ticket.  It's fixed.  If anyone registered multiple people but
only put their name and contact details, please email me so we can get
the registration info for those who are accompanying you into the system.

Again, this only applies if you were registering more than one person
and you were not given the opportunity to enter details for the other
people you were registering.

Robby