[Ohio-talk] Just A Thought

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:28:39 UTC 2018

Ohio,

Do you know a blind person. No, not in the Federation; someone you've met,
work with or even in your church, who does not know that the National
Federation of the Blind has a network of blind people working together
changing what it means to be blind. Do they understand, that it is
respectable to be blind? I ponder the thought that there are thousands of
blind people who do not know about the organization. Please honor the call
and invite them to your meeting or sponsor them to the 2018 Team Convention.
It will make a world of difference in their lives.

As a member, it is our duty to reach out beyond our Chapters, Divisions and
Circles. Invite or bring someone to the Convention and change their lives,
or better yet, transform their dreams into reality.

Just a thought!

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland