[Ohio-talk] Seniors third Sunday call for newly blind people

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:23:10 UTC 2018

This is a reminder that the Seniors division will sponsor a call Sunday evening at 7:00 for those who are dealing with blindness or significant vision loss. You do not have to be a senior to call in. We will be talking about the state convention and batting around ideas about what else we want to discuss in our future meetings. Every one is welcome. Please spread the word about the call.The number is 712-775-7031, access code 240281423 pound. Please join us.
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com