[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Latest news about the Blindfold Games

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:48:40 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blindfold Games <martyschultz at kidfriendlysoftware.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Latest news about the Blindfold Games
To: <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>

Blindfold SlotsMarty Schultz, 20 Aug 10:33 AM Over the past four years,
I’ve received dozens of requests for a slot machine game.  Since there were

Blindfold Slots
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25265.1.1b8be0e3168e46fd18d46e358ff73d73>
Marty Schultz, 20 Aug 10:33 AM

Over the past four years, I’ve received dozens of requests for a slot
machine game.  Since there were several accessible slot machine games
already available in Apple’s App Store, building another one didn’t seem to
be a good idea.

[image: slot machine]

When I received the hundredth request, I decided to build the game.  I
evaluated all the accessible slot machine games and then looked at several
non-accessible online versions.  Those that were the most fun had mini
games – when the slot machine comes up with several special symbols, you
can play a mini-game that lets you win even coins.

The first step in building a slot machine game is determining the odds for
each wheel combination.  For example, getting 3 single bar symbols usually
pays less than getting 3 triple bar symbols.  And of course, it’s more
likely to get 3 single bar symbols than to get 3 triple bar symbols.  Most
slot machines have 7 to 10 symbols, and the payoff odds range from 1 to 1
(meaning you break even)  to 25,000 to 1.  In most cases, the higher the
odds, the less likely you will get that combination.

I built out the first slot machine game called “Red, White and Blue”
without a mini-game, and many of the testers liked the game.  The second
slot machine game “Flaming Crates” had similar payoffs, but included a
mini-game that pops up when you get one or more flaming crates as a
symbol.  In the mini-game, you keep picking crates on a separate screen.
Each crate is worth more coins, and you keep picking until you get a crate
that is on fire.  That ends the mini-game; you keep the extra coins you
won, and resume playing the slot machine.

We’ve created a total of 5 slot machines with different types of
mini-games, including Fruit Smoothie, Tropical Safari, Shopping Spree,
Magic Hat and Flaming Crates.

To get Blindfold Slots, press here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blindfold-slots/id1341496956?mt=8
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25266.1.d11dca674bbcf5c8d6f497390ef7fa29>
[image: twitter]
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25267.1.6883cab3e283922de13e4c763db74996>
 [image: wordpress]
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25268.1.d7f712bcd1a0ca2bd009bbca5a77dc1d>
[image: 1px]
©2018 Blindfold Games | Miami Beach
[image: 1px]
Web Version
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25269.1.37fa7a1efccfc627b86a2910a3edf14d&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDY2ODc2MTQtOTQxODM5Mzk2My0yMTQzNzM3YTRlOGMzZmNjMjhhMTUxMDg4N2M4OWYwYWFkYmY0ODY0Iiwie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxODQwNzA1In0=>
Preferences
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25270.1.8a4021fd849a4e56c333c4e463591fa8&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDY2ODc2MTQtOTQxODM5Mzk2My0yMTQzNzM3YTRlOGMzZmNjMjhhMTUxMDg4N2M4OWYwYWFkYmY0ODY0Iiwie3ttZW1iZXItaWR9fSI6OTQxODM5Mzk2Mywie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxODQwNzA1In0=>
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=1840705.25271.1.c7e313af64e42d53fd987e9192466dcd&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDY2ODc2MTQtOTQxODM5Mzk2My0yMTQzNzM3YTRlOGMzZmNjMjhhMTUxMDg4N2M4OWYwYWFkYmY0ODY0Iiwie3ttZW1iZXItaWR9fSI6OTQxODM5Mzk2Mywie3tlbWFpbElkfX0iOiIxODQwNzA1In0=>
Unsubscribe
<https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=1840705-146687614-9418393963-2143737a4e8c3fcc28a1510887c89f0aadbf4864&amx=9418393963>