[Ohio-talk] Greater Akron 1st Meeting

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 24 13:24:28 UTC 2018

Dave, I for one am excited and pleased that your chapter is taken off full
speed.  I am the Secretary for both DAN's Diabetic Action Network, National
& State, and this division per motes and works well with those that need
info. On their situation.
Paul Jordan from Cincinnati is the President, Susan Day from Springfield is
the Vice President, Collene Roth from Toledo is the Treasurer , Sue Ott from
Cleveland is the Board Chair person.

I am certain that you have Diabetics in your chapter and we are willing to
be there for any one in need of our services.  Please stay in-touch with us.
Sincerely W. M. Sloan, DAN Secretary