[Ohio-talk] FW: Help finding candidates

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:35:05 UTC 2018

From: Ryan Pugh <ryanp at onixnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:39 PM
To: rchpay7 at gmail.com
Subject: Help finding candidates

Good evening Richard,

Onix Networking are looking to recruit a blind individual to assist us in our accessibility efforts. We own a proprietary PDF remediation and conversion tool named Equidox, and offer professional remediation services, we are hoping to add a capable blind individual to help verify the quality of our remediation work and to assist in our new accessibility testing services. It seemed only natural to reach out to the local chapter of the National Federation of the Blind to help us identify candidates from within your membership.

Our ideal candidate would likely be a technologically capable person with experience using NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver for the iPhone, and the google G-Suite and looking to fill an entry level position with scope to grow as we expand our presence within the field. For the right candidate the position may be either part time or full time.

If you would like to discuss this please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you in advance.

Ryan Pugh.

--

  <https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/438329/emailsignatureimages/Onix%20Logo.jpg>