[Ohio-talk] Convention

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Tue Aug 28 21:34:26 UTC 2018

Hello Ohio,

Today I finally made my reservations for upcoming state convention! Looking forward to it.

Then, I read the book I bulletin and once again it was a great issue!. Exactly what we would expect from Barbara Pierce. Very interesting.

But all this talk of convention makes me think of door prizes and auction items. Just a reminder to get them all in. I will be around the registration table during convention to collect everything. Hopefully all of you are getting with your chapters and division and seeking donations for great prices to make everybody’s day a little happier, and re-auction items to build money for the Federation!

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Strongsville on November 2!

If you have any questions, call me at 614-288-4323.

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone