[Ohio-talk] Fwd: New-York-News Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10--AIRA and Wegman's Supermarkets Partnership

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 29 22:25:59 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

this announcement, although of casual interest, can be useful as future partnerships are forged with AIRA.  First, there was access to job announcements and now a supermarket chain with AIRA.  What next?  Maybe there could be a partnership with all supermarkets.  Does this mean we can now shop independently?  It would be different, that's for sure!  I'm all for anything that would further our independence.

Milena