[Ohio-talk] article by President Riccobono

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:13:51 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing Mr. President.

A very good article.

It is really sad and painful. It looks like there is a lot of work waiting for Federationists – getting rid of the 14(c) certificates and those taking advantage of it by dipping and double dipping. Shame on them!

Let’s go and build the Federation!

Yes, blindness does not hold us back from stopping those trying to exploit us, treat and consider us a second class  and clearly prevent us from reaching and realizing our dreams and live the life we really want!

Take care y’all.

Ali