[Ohio-talk] Seeking Possible legal/advocacy help for a blind parent in the Youngstown Area

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:16:36 UTC 2018

Will do. Eric has reached out as well, and i’ve given him her info as well. I’ll send you her number momentarily.

---
Looking to book your next trip? Visit  http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com for all your travel needs. Flights, cars, hotels, cruises, and more!
Visit http://wesderby.net for archives of my radio show, CD reviews, and more!
Sent from my iPhone