[Ohio-talk] HSB 309

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:55:47 UTC 2018

Okay Delcenia, nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Delcenia via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 2:29 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Delcenia <delcenia at prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] HSB 309

I called and I sent an email!
Delcenia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of barbara.pierce9366--- via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:16 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] HSB 309

I emailed this morning, but I was worried by Suzanne’s report that the guy she spoke to had not talked to anyone till she called. So I called, and the guy I talked to said that he had talked to only a couple of people. I urge people to email even if you have called. give them the same message in your email. I was just asked for my county. He did not take down my name. I am afraid that they are not taking us seriously. Get your sisters and your cousins and your aunts to call or email as well. the email address is obhof at ohiosenate.gov <mailto:obhof at ohiosenate.gov>

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita