[Ohio-talk] Christmas Party In Two Weeks!

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 9 18:01:36 UTC 2018

Greetings Folks,

I forwarded a message from Shawn Martin to remind you of our Christmas Party.  By the way, you're all invited.  Remember, meals are at your expense, but the holiday cheer is free.  Read on for more details.

See you there!
Milena

Subject: Christmas Party in 2 weeks

Good afternoon Colleagues,

I hope this week-end fines you well.
I am just writing to remind everyone that our 2018 Christmas party will be in 2
weeks on December 22nd.  Again our party will be held at "My Friends Restaurant"
at 11616 Detroit Avenue in Cleveland.

We will begin at 4 and go to 7 p.m.  Remember that we will be having a gift
exchange; And if you wish to participate please bring a gift of no more than $20
in value.  You are not required to take part.

Hope to see you all there.
Shawn