[Ohio-talk] Critical action needed H.B. 271 and H.B 309

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:09:05 UTC 2018

Thank you for those who made calls today. I called several different offices and actually got to speak to people, I think it went well. As to 271 it appears to of gone down party lines as to if they would vote no or not. I plan to be at the session tomorrow and hopefully I will hear 309 get past. I would like Sherry and I to give you guys a A to Torio as to the legislative process in regards to hearings and the like. I think 271 will probably pass and our only option would be to ask the governor to veto it. In short I may be asking everyone to make calls and writing the governors office after tomorrow. Again thank you for your effort. I am impressed with Akron. Please excuse any dictation error.

Best,

Michael