[Ohio-talk] Countdown to cuyahoga Chapter Christmas Party

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 17 23:11:08 UTC 2018

Greetings Folks,

I forwarded a message from Shawn Martin to remind you of our Christmas Party.

As you know, our holiday party is this Saturday, December 22nd from 4 p.m. to 7 at My Friend's Restaurant.
Address:  11616 Detroit Avenue, corner of West 116th Street and Detroit.

By the way, you're all invited.  Remember, meals are at your expense, but the
holiday cheer is free.  The food at My Friend's is very good.  Leave room for dessert; they're to die for!

Additionally, there will be a gift exchange.  If you wish to participate, please bring a gift valued at no more than $20.

I hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
Milena