[Ohio-talk] Two Things

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 20 20:31:03 UTC 2018

DEAR NFBOH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES:

1 I want to wish each of you a Merry Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a prosperous New Year to come.

2 Just when I think that Barbara Pierce can't possibly put out a better Newsletter, she does another awesome job, indeed!

I have just read her musings and it is one of the more provocative, rhetorically sound and I dare say, intellectually stimulating pieces I have read in some time!

I know that I have said this before so for those of you that are probably thinking, "here he goes again" you are right!

We are so blessed too have Barbara Pierce in our affiliate and to have had and will continue to have her amazing communication skills and her untiring commitment to our cause and movement.

Her Newsletters are the stuff that legends are made of, MERCY.

WELL DONE BOSS.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio<https://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>