[Ohio-talk] HB 309: Plan for next week in Columbus

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:58:41 UTC 2018

Sherry,
Thank you for writing that model email, it makes my job a little easier. I would also like to thank everybody for making calls and sending emails, this is one of the most important things you can do they won’t be able to hear her voice if we don’t speak up. We are making this last effort to get this on the agenda and signed into law. Also Richard is correct we need the moment him to carry forward throughout this next General assembly. I am hoping that we can have at least 40 people come to Columbus seminar, this event has been growing over the last two years. We first started out with 15 participants, the following year we went up to 28, and I think it is quite possible to have 40 of us going through the state house and the roof center. This is very much important that they see us in action and that they’re not misinformed about what blind individuals can-do. Also it is important that we match individuals up with their representatives, those members of the general assembly do more when they have constituents that are raising their voices. Also probably one of the most important factors in this email is that the Cincinnati Bengals will be victorious over the Cleveland Browns no doubt about that.

Best,

Michael Leiterman

Please excuse any and all dictation mistakes. And once again go bangles!