[Ohio-talk] Success

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:19:55 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I got this from the NFB job mailing list. The email is below. A very sweet and soft voice!

***

"Modern society is too quick to judge people on their appearances. ...

There is not much you can do about it; it is the way they think; it is the way they are. But maybe this (my success) could teach them a lesson, or set an example." Singer Susan Boyle

Susan was diagnosed with Aspergers in 2012. She grew up believing she had a disability that was caused by lack of oxygen during a difficult birth. Here you can hear her sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeo86iOS0QU

***

Enjoy and happy holidays y’all!

Ali