[Ohio-talk] HB 309: Plan for next week in Columbus

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:10:22 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

Dear Sheri:

As I promised you, I would like to inform you that I have sent my email to Senator Larry Obhof few minutes ago. His usual automatic reply is given below.

I wish you, Mike and the rest of the Legislative Team a very successful Wednesday and Thursday! May God be with you and help you!

Thank you so much for all you and your team are faithfully and repeatedly doing for us and the Federation. Two thumbs up!

Sorry Mike, the Cincinnati Bangles were not up to your expectations yesterday. The Cleveland Browns were better this year.

Have a great day and happy holidays y’all.

Ali

======