[Ohio-talk] Information request

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:05:02 UTC 2018

 Happy new year,
The legislative committee will be meeting in the near future to plan out our upcoming year and legislative strategy, as a part of this we will need information from each of the members. In the next few weeks I am asking that each of the members of the national Federation of the blind of Ohio go to Ohio Senate.gov , And Ohio house.gov. Once you go to each of these websites please go to these find your senator and find your house member part of the webpage. At that point please put in your city address and ZIP Code to find out who your senator in house member would be. We need this information so that we can start contacting both senators and representatives that we have constituents four. , We have learned that committee members respond better to direct request from constituents. We will be targeting these senators and representatives this year to introduce our legislation. Thank you and it Vance for obtaining this information. Please send this information directly to either Sherry or myself. Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to one of us. Thank you again for all your hard work

Best,

Michael g