[Ohio-talk] Information request

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:20:45 UTC 2018

Hello,
Sherry and I met with Adam from the president of the Senate office, and he indicated that 309 was not going to be voted on during what was reported to be the last session of the General assembly. However we are not for certain that this is going to be the last day of voting based on information received out of another Senators office. I believe that we will have to bring this bill up in the next General assembly. We are currently working out on the strategy as to how best to do this. If we do have to introduce this in the next General assembly I am working on out how to best do this. We may approach it from both the House and the Senate in a way that is referred to as companion legislation. This is something that I can explain to the group later.. should we need to introduce this again, I am planning to seek out an original sponsor for the new version of 309 both in the house and in the Senate.

Best,

Michael