[Ohio-talk] Attention! Attention!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:45:33 UTC 2018

Good Evening Cleveland,

On Monday, February 5, the voice mailbox will be updated.  Therefore, in two
weeks, Cleveland you will have your Chapter meeting.  If you want to
participate in the monthly Chapter raffle, make sure you pay close attention
to the messages leading up to the meeting.  Also, the clues will be in the
emails as well.

At the meeting everyone's name will be put into a drawing.  The first member
who answers the question, will win.  Pass this on to other members and tell
them to dial in or read their emails.

Note!

The clue will be in the next two announcements for the week of Feb. 5 and
Feb 12.

Good luck!

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President