[Ohio-talk] for Public Comment Ohio's Modified Four-Year Combined State Workforce Plan Released

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:33:15 UTC 2018

President Payne, are we answering individually or sending our comments to you?
Allowing the Ohio affiliate to respond collectively?
Thanks, look forward to your response.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood