[Ohio-talk] Agenda for Dan Conference Call February 11,2018

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 18:35:26 UTC 2018

Susan call me 937/829/3368

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Susan DAY
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 12:13 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Susan DAY <greymaster95 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Agenda for Dan Conference Call February 11,2018

Welcome
Introduction of those on the call and new members Secretary's Report
Treasurer's Report Old Business Our fundraiser the Echo and other ideas for
fundraising Diabetic calls on Tuesday afternoons at 2PM Reminder for dues
New Business Ohio DAN meeting at National Convention Community project
Donation for the Washington Seminar Oplen discussion Adjournment

Hope everyone can join tomorrow night at 7PM

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com