[Ohio-talk] OAPUB meeting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Feb 11 19:12:05 UTC 2018

This is to remind people that Ohio Association to Promote the Use of
Braille has a meeting scheduled for Thursday, February 15, at 7:00. the
call-in number is 712-770-4160 <(712)%20770-4160> and the code is 435800
pound. We will update people on our adult Braille literacy program and
discuss other areas where OAPUB can work. March 2 is celebrated as Dr.
Seuss birthday every year so if anyone is visiting a school to read to
students we would love to hear about it.  We would also love to hear about
any other Braille activities you are involved in around Ohio. It isn't too
late to join. Our dues are $5.00 per member.  We would love to have you
join.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053