[Ohio-talk] Corrected link for Malley's website

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:17:55 UTC 2018

Thanks team works.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deanna
Lewis via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:02 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deanna Lewis <DLewis at clovernook.org>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Corrected link for Malley's website

Hi all,

The last part of the link to order Malley's products was cut off. Here is
the corrected link:

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of
-ohio/

I'm super excited to place my order! I've really been looking forward to
having more Malley's chocolates. Yummy!

Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com