[Ohio-talk] Please take action

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:55:00 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

Some resources that might be helpful to us today:

Below is a link to this evening's testimony on the ADA Education and Reform
Act before the House Committee on Rules which sets the parameters for the
floor debate on the Bill. That link is followed by other resources

Even if nothing else you've read has; I am pretty sure this testimony will
inspire you to contact your Representative and Senator.  You can do so at
https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials.

Video
https://rules.house.gov/video/rules-committee-hearing-hr-3978-3299-620
HR 620 testimony is half way into the video (5:52pm on the clock or at
minute 052 on the counter)

Text of Bill, Judiciary Committee report, and offered amendments are at: our

https://rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-620

ACLU' Myths & Facts about HR 620 is at:
https://www.aclu.org/other/hr-620-myths-and-truths-about-ada-education-and-r
eform-act