[Ohio-talk] Ohio Diabetes Action Network Teleconference Information

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 14 21:26:14 UTC 2018

Your welcome

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Payne via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 6:49 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Ohio Diabetes Action Network Teleconference
Information

Greetings Last night the Diabetes Action Network of Ohio division voted to
do just what I asked chapters and divisions to do. They have a very small
budget but understand the importance of the Washington and Columbus
seminars, so they gave $100 to help with those important cost. This division
had a good call last night thanks to all who attended the call.
The Lorain chapter gave $200 which I think they do annually. Individual
members may also contribute. We know it is easy to say that we believe in
the federation, but action speaks volumes.  You can send a check to Sherry
in the name of the NFB of Ohio to the following address.
Sherry Ruth

Babyruth2 at windstream.net
 6922 Murray Ridge Road, Elyria, OH 44035

Richard Payne,  President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness
is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we
raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back