[Ohio-talk] check this one out

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 15 15:28:23 UTC 2018

Subject: Medicare GONE

The following sponsored email was sent to you by AlterNet on behalf of DCCC:

JUST RELEASED: TRUMP BUDGET CUTS $1.7 TRILLION FROM SOCIAL SAFETY NET,
INCLUDING MEDICARE

 <https://act.alternet.org/go/111255?t=1&akid=16722%2E1147171%2EXAFL0T>
5OO,OOO SIGNATURES NEEDED:
Fight back against Trump and Republicans' Medicare-GUTTING budget >>

Donald Trump's newly-released budget slashes TRILLIONS from our social
safety net -- but reserves BILLIONS for his disgusting wall.

We will NOT let Republicans steal Americans' Medicare and Social Security to
fund their bigotry and hate.

 <https://act.alternet.org/go/111255?t=2&akid=16722%2E1147171%2EXAFL0T>
5OO,OOO DEMOCRATS NEEDED: Sign the petition and condemn Trump's brutal
attacks on Medicare and our social safety net >>

 <https://act.alternet.org/go/111255?t=3&akid=16722%2E1147171%2EXAFL0T> Sign
Your Name >>

We're so furious, we can barely write this email.

We just finished reading Trump's new budget, and it's the most heartless
document we've ever seen.

In short, it's a $1.7 TRILLION attack on Americans' social safety net:

- Medicare? GUTTED
- Medicaid? DECIMATED
- Social Security? SLASHED
- Nutrition assistance? EVISCERATED

But can you guess what it prioritizes BILLIONS in funding for?

You guessed it -- the Wall. (The same wall Trump promised Mexico would pay
for)

Trump and his Republicans are STEALING from hardworking Americans and
seniors to fund their bigotry and hate.

We. Won't. Stand. For. It.

We need to rise up and fight back like never before. Will you be one of the
5OO,OOO Democratic signatures we need to protect our social safety net?

 <https://act.alternet.org/go/111255?t=4&akid=16722%2E1147171%2EXAFL0T> ADD
YOUR NAME: We won't let Trump and his Republicans
ROB us of our social safety net! >>