[Ohio-talk] Piggest Raffle Ever

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 16 13:27:51 UTC 2018

Hi,
I just went to purchase some Piggest Raffle tickets online, and it asks who referred you to the charity of choice. I think last year, we put Richard Payne as the contact person, so I selected him again this year. I hope that was correct. If not, can someone please specify whom we should select, that way others know for sure. Thank you!
Deanna