[Ohio-talk] A Community Conversation: Building Bridges With the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 01:22:22 UTC 2018

Wonderful. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:47 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>;
ahowerton at clevelandsightcenter.org; cherylelaine11957 at gmail.com;
skybey75 at gmail.com; msdfields <msdfields at gmail.com>; Moreed Kamal
<mkamal at clevelandsightcenter.org>; rdorfmeyer at clevelandsightcenter.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] A Community Conversation: Building Bridges With the
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland Presents!

A Community Conversation:

 Building Bridges with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority

Guest: Sam Henderson Manager of Transportation GCRTA

When! Thursday February 22, 2018 Time! 7:00 P.M.-8:30 P.M.

Call! 641-715-3294 Access Code: 246345

Topics:

Schedueling
Vehicle Selection
Training of Contract Drivers
 Future Expectations for 2018-Fares and Routes

Plese forward additional questions or concerns to members of the Cleveland
Community Engagement Committee:

Frankie Jones Victory71351 at aol.com

Carol Ann Arrington

Ronnnie Leeth leeth123 at roadrunner.com

Cheryl Fields cheryl elaine1957 at gmail.com

Join us for first community conversation. We hope to plan more conversations
of interest to the blind community. Your suggestions are welcome!

Thank you and Have a great day!

Onward!

Cheryl Fields Chair

 Community Engagement Committee

National federation of the Blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family.