[Ohio-talk] Come One Come All

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:43:24 UTC 2018

Good Morning!

The Cleveland chapter and the Community Engagement committee would
like to thank everyone of you that participated last night in a
Community Conversation.

Building Bridges will not end here. The conversation was timely,
informative and productive. The Community Engagement committee will
continue to follow up with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit
Authority.

President Payne your participation and  expertise on the
transportation section of the Americans with Disabilities Act was
greatly appreciated!

Thanks to the Cuyahoga chapter and President Shawn Martin for your
participation and support!
Change makers are "Stronger Together!" Thanks again!

Applause, Applause Please for Cleveland chapter members that made this
event a Success!

Natassha, Robert, Ali, Ronnie, Bryant Ken, Carol Ann, Norma and Frankie! BRAVO!

Special Thank You to Mr. Sam Henderson Manager of Transportation
Paratransit Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority for his
patience, time and commitment to provide quality service!

Again, thank you and we welcome your ideas for future  Community
Conversations. Have a Fantastic Friday!

Onward! Let's Go Build the Federation!

Cheryl E. Fields Chair

community Engagement Committee

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by