[Ohio-talk] Please read thanks to you.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:32:59 UTC 2018

The Ohio State School for the Blind  Parent Teacher Staff Foundation (PTSF)
P.O. Box 907, Westerville, Ohio 43086

Phone: (740) 816-1368

February 12, 2018

National Federation of the Blind  PO Box 20544  Dayton, Ohio 45420

Dear

On behalf of the students, staff and faculty at the Ohio State School for
the Blind, we want to thank you for your  very generous donation of $50.00
to the OSSB-PTSF memorial fund honoring our amazing student, classmate,  and
friend - Aidan Carter.

Since the first day he came to our campus, he quickly warmed his way into
the hearts of everyone with his ready  smile and positive attitude about
life. In fact, his motto was printed on business cards that he handed out to
those he met-Aidan Carter, Smile-ologist Extraordinaire. "If you've lost
yours, I'll help you find it." Aidan made  an impact on his peers and the
staff at OSSB on a daily basis with his loving spirit. We are grateful for
your  donation which will allow us to provide educational programming that
was meaningful to Aidan and his family,  while providing some tangible way
for all of us to remember him in our hearts.

Thank you for supporting us as we celebrate Aidan's life, his family and the
powerful impact they have had on  our school community.

With_gratitude,

LVK

JoelVlazzoli, Treasurer

OSSB PTSF