[Ohio-talk] Braille mentoring

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 5 15:48:32 UTC 2018

This is a reminder that NFB is providing instruction in uncontracted
Braille to learners throughout the state. We need people to work as mentors
to these students. Yes, you have until January 20 to send us your
application but we have begun receiving some applications. The opportunity
to mentor is not limited to NFB members and every person who applies will
be interviewed. Please consider applying and contact Debbie Baker or me if
you need help completing the application or have questions. You can reach
Debbie Baker at bakerdebra53 at gmail.com or by phone at 937-206-2935. You can
get in touch with me at marianne at denningweb.com or by phone at
513-607-6053.

--