[Ohio-talk] Opportunity to help us in the Washington in Columbus seminars

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:14:47 UTC 2018

Hello Federation, we need your help to see if this website is working correctly, please go to the website below and donate. After donating share this fundraising campaign to get it moving. Thanks, Lucas

https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Lucas Cassi, Chairman of Fundraising
National Federation of the Blind
614-315-6607
Lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.