[Ohio-talk] Aiden Carter from BELL

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 22:00:13 UTC 2018

Please read this from his pastor.My dear friends, It is with great sadness that I share the news that our dear and beloved friend Aidan Carter passed away last night. Aidan died of apparent complications of the flu. Service details will be forthcoming after the family meets with Spence Funeral Home tomorrow. Please hold Heidi, Todd, and Kendall in your prayers. Please also hold each other in prayer as we grieve the loss of  this most amazing friend in our life together. Blessings on us all in these days.
My love to you all,Pastor Dave
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android