[Ohio-talk] FW: County Board of Elections websites and sample ballots

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:52:50 UTC 2018

Greetings DRO is requesting our help. The message is from William so if you
encountered any    problems then email him directly.

Subject: County Board of Elections websites and sample ballots

Mr. Payne,

I left you a voicemail back in December attempting to contact you and follow
up on our email requesting information about any difficulties with County
Board of Elections websites and sample ballots you are aware of, including
specific individuals who have experienced problems, and what are the
specific issues they are concerned about - i.e. non-working audio captcha,
PDF's unreadable, JAWS non-compatibility - or others.

If you could let me know if there is a good time to discuss this, that would
be great - thanks!

William Puckett

Attorney at Law

William Puckett

Attorney at Law

Ohio Disability Rights Law and Policy Center, Inc.

200 Civic Center Drive, Suite 300

Columbus, Ohio 43215-4234

614-466-7264 or 800-282-9181, ext. 144

Fax 614-644-1888