[Ohio-talk] 2017 October 27 minutes

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 07:36:26 UTC 2018

Greetings, I am sharing in this email two attachments. The agenda for the
January 2/2018 board of directors meeting and the minutes for the October
meeting.
I would like to   remind you that all board meetings are open unless a
special meeting is called so if you wish to take part in it please call
around 7:00PM 712/775/7031 use code 240281423 I look to hear all of you on
the call.
Richard Payne,  President  NFBO