[Ohio-talk] Looking for recommendations / referrals to someone to transcribe a keynote address and presentation into Braille for a conference in April

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Jan 24 18:39:20 UTC 2018

Hello all.

I have been asked to conduct a keynote address and educational workshop for
the Iowa Braille and Sight-saving School in Vinton, Iowa on Optic Nerve
Hypoplasia for their annual families conference in April. I am looking for
recommendations for people who can transcribe the text of my keynote address
into Braille, so I can refer to it while conducting my keynote and workshop.

The conference is scheduled for April 6 and 7, and I will need to have the
completed Braille copy about a week before hand. Any recommendations would
be greatly appreciated.

Very Best,

Chris