[Ohio-talk] 2018 National Convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:26:58 UTC 2018

Ohio,

Just a friendly reminder if you are attending the 2018 National Convention
in Orlando Florida; please make your reservations.  Last year there were
three over flow hotels.  If you want to be in the main hotel; reserve your
room.  The info is below!

Also, for our Veterans, please contact Dwight Sayer. He is the President of
the National Association of Blind Veterans.  In previous years, scholarships
were available.  Call and report your honorable duty and get more
information.

T: (321) 948-1466

E:president at nabv.org <mailto:president at nabv.org>

For our first time attendees, you can apply for the Kenneth Jernigan
Convention Scholarship Fund.  The info is below!

Cleveland has two members who are seeking roommates for both sexes.

Please visit WWW.NFB.ORG <http://WWW.NFB.ORG>  for more information.

1.       National Convention <https://nfb.org/convention>

... Orlando, Florida 32819-9357

866-996-6338

Hotel Information and Room Rates:

The 2018 room rates are singles and doubles, $88; and $93.

Wednesday, July 4:  Registration Day, Meetings of Divisions and Committees

Thursday, July 5:  Board Meeting, Meetings of Divisions and ...

 <https://nfb.org/divisions-and-committees#KennethJerniganFund> Kenneth
Jernigan Fund |

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, Ohio Convention Chair

NFBOH-Cleveland, President

P: (440) 462-9755

C: (216) 990-6199