[Ohio-talk] I need some Advice for a job I'm applying for!

vincentf2872 at gmail.com vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:10:47 UTC 2018

Richard,

I agree, but whenever I apply for a job anywhere I have noticed, and
overhear and have been told by staff and managers, that the jobs I apply for
will not higher me because of my blindness even if I am more than qualified
to do the work, and willing to prove my abilities to do the job.  That is
why I am thinking I should tell them I am willing to prove my abilities
before they higher me.

Vince Fugate

Email: vincentf2872 at gmail.com