[Ohio-talk] I need some Advice for a job I'm applying for!

vincentf2872 at gmail.com vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:11:45 UTC 2018

I only enjoy food service as a backup job.  However, things have changed since I last posted.  I have reopened my case with BSVI, and plan to apply for reasonable employment as soon as I can move back into the Cleveland area.  I already have some job leads that I am more than qualified for.

However, I do want to state that I have applied for employment on my own, I know how to do a job interview and write a resumeI have a college background, but I have never been employed by an employer, and most of those times I find it was because I was blind; I have only found employment through self-employment, CABVI and CSC since I have lost my vision.

I know this was true for many reasons because I knew those employers, if they were hiering , and businesses contacts in those organizations have told me.

I agree I should not have to prove myself like I asked, and that was just something I was wondering because it sure does seem like that from my experiances, and I do not mean to sound anecdotal.

Vince Fugate