[Ohio-talk] Sunday evening seminar on communications

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:15:02 UTC 2018

Are you looking for ideas about how to label or identify your personal possessions? Do you wonder how other blind people manage phone numbers and reminders? Have you developed tricks for organizing your life? Plan to join members of the NFB of Ohio Seniors Division at 7:00 p.m. Sunday for our monthly seminar on communications. Tell your friends about the meeting and call in yourself. The number is 712-775-7031, access code 240281423.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com