[Ohio-talk] 2018 state convention.

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:34:19 UTC 2018

I will say that I found the online booking process to be rather
confusing.  The link didn't have the code built in and there was a lot
of spurious speech, making the site difficult to navigate. This was with
Chrome, maybe others will have better luck with Firefox, but I might
just do it the old fashioned way and call.