[Ohio-talk] Sunday evening seminar on communications

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:14:36 UTC 2018

It’s great to hear from you. I am sorry that we did not hear from you last night, but there were not many new people. That is my big problem, knowing how to reach people who could benefit from the discussion. We can but try. How are you doing? I hear that you are facing a hip replacement. What a bummer! Do let me know how you are and what you are thinking about returning to Cincinnati.

Fondly,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita