[Ohio-talk] A few things

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:14:54 UTC 2018

Thanks, Barbara.  So with some email clients, Thunderbird apparently
being one of them, you have to reply to all.  Also, if you don't want a
copy going to the specific individual (what happens is that when you
reply to all it puts the list in the to field and the individual who
wrote the message to which you're replying in the CC field) you have to
delete the CC field.  Not sure why this is the default list
configuration, but I don't think it's anything over which I have any
control.