[Ohio-talk] Tech trainer in Cleveland area

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:43:21 UTC 2018

Feel free to have the individual reach out to me directly. I have a full list of at providers servicing the north eastern part of the state.
Office: 740-380-1475
The services are free of charge and one does not need to be a client of opportunities for Ohioans with disabilities.

Best.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.