[Ohio-talk] WeWalk Cane

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 18 01:10:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry to expose you to more pitty-party aspects of cane travel.  I didn't look at the YouTube video before I posted the previous message.  The WeWalk cane is another example of so-called well-intentioned entrepreneurs that tell you that without your WeWalk cane, you live a tragic life because you're visually impaired.  The word "blind" isn't even mentioned.  It must be so tragic a thing to be blind, that the mere mention of that word is unthinkable, and perhaps, even offensive according to the video's presentation.  However, if you can ignore the pitty party, I suppose the only think that's good about this cane is that you don't have to take your smpartphone out of your pocket as the WeWalk has a touch pad with which you can interact.

Milena