[Ohio-talk] NFB of Cleveland Employment Committee Presents, Town Hall Forum on Employing Persons with Disabilities

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 01:52:05 UTC 2018

National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Ohio-Cleveland

Presents

A Town Hall Forum on Employing Persons with Disabilities

Cleveland Public Library, Main

325 Superior Avenue East, 2nd floor, Cleveland, Ohio 44114

September 20th, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.

The NFB Cleveland Committee would like to invite you to an organized Town
Hall Forum on "The untapped group of Employees" and introduce eminent
speakers, who are engaged with benefits associated with the hiring of
individuals with Visual/Physical Disabilities and the programs that make
those benefits possible. the Forum will highlight topics on accessible
transportation, reasonable accommodations, Social Security safeguards,
technology, nutrition and more.

We believe that it would be a great opportunity for your entity to
participate and attend this informative and enriching Forum. However, in
case your agenda does not allow you to attend this endeavor; we would
appreciate if you can appoint someone among your distinguished colleagues to
represent your company.

Since the Town Hall Forum for Employers is intended to provide a platform
for the exchange of best practices in the hiring of overlooked skilled
individuals with Visual/Physical Disabilities, we are confident that this
informative dialogue will be quite valuable to all participants.

For more information, contact Wilbert Turner, Employment Committee Chair at
(216) 212-4959 or Suzanne Turner, Cleveland President at
<mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com> SMTurner.234 at gmail.com